regular stalkers

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

It's bout Coco

hmmm..
it's been so hard lately..
with the assignments, homeworks n other activities held in campus..
when it comes to the personal prob..
it becomes worse n worsest..
Life is tough though..
sometimes, goin through every single moment in life is like walking on the thorny road..
i culd scream in agony..

Luckily, there's owez my Life Savor, God who turns into my life..
lightens the burden..
occupies the empty space i ever had..

lately,
was not a good starter..
lately, keep hurting one's feelings without me knowing it..
means, accidentally hurt them..
that's why i mention this many times
"I HATE MY CHILDISHNESS!"
but, a friend of mine ever say this
"IT'S A GIFT FROM GOD"
i've been thinking a few time, start to accept it to be a part of me..
but today, i realized..it has troubled people that much..

laz nite,
i posted a status
"TEARS' TONITE"
another friend of mine asked
"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME"

tonite,
wanna tell those who are still wondering..
i've hurt one's feeling..
this happens not for the first time..
but, it's countless..
asking that person to play a guitar for me during my upcoming bufday..
but, that person was joking
"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY GUITAR n DON'T EVEN HAVE A GUITAR"
laz nite,
i was a bit moody (dunno why, but for sure, i was)
i was sulking..
n the worsest part when it came to:
"I KNOW U DIDN'T CARE BOUT ME ANYMORE"
i've spoken out this stupid & absolutely a childish sentence ever!!!
stupid! stupid! stupid! so much stupid!

that someone ignored me juz for a moment
till i said "SORRY"
afraid of being apart from that someone merely cuz of that trivial thing
i keep saying "SORRY"

luckily,
that someone was not putting any word of "VENGEFUL" within his/her life..
still thre's a forgiveness..
a bit relieved but still feeling guilty..
not dare to promise not to hurt someone anymore,
cuz sometimes, it's unexpected!

hmm..
BED TIME ody..
need to iron my clothes..
till then..
love u guys..ummmmuahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment