regular stalkers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Malaysia's Next Top Model

i'm not a fortune teller,
neither to foresee things in future..
infact,
what is goin to happen in days to come,
had been planned for us by our Father in Heaven..

to get into my update,
today was a marvellous day for me..
and of cuz something special happened,
n it was unecpected..

last few weeks,
my class had been assigned to write a poem on "myself" based on our subject "kid's literature"
not merely to write,
but to put it in a designed card..
everyone of us came up with different creativity..
and i came up with a very own idea of mine:

~MYSELF~

Jerry,
Funny, Skinny
Naughty, Obedient, Cheerful
Malaysia's Next Top Model
Coco

and for your info,
this type of poem known as Diamond Poem as what had been learnt by us in the previous sem

and thing happened unexpectedly!
mine was chosen as the best poem among my fellow clazmates..
a gift from that particular lecturer

original wrapped! :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
after that..

simple, typical but absolutely motivating!

thanks God for having me to be rewarded
i believe, hard effort deserves to have sumting gud in return
sooner or later..=)


2 comments: