regular stalkers

Friday, January 13, 2012

HAIR

once again, a song from my favorite international singer LADY GAGA amazed me..
most people despised her but i'm not one of them..
in fact, i've a full interest on her and her songs in short..
a friend of mine wanted me to listen to her song..
undeniably, the lyric is totally meaningful..
and of cuz, it's related to her life as well as ours..

i've cited a stanza from her song's lyric..
why??
as it bashes the edge of my life..

"I've had enough, this is my prayer
That I'll die livin' just as free as my hair
I've had enough, this is my prayer
That I'll die livin' just as free as my hair
I've had enough, I'm not a freak
I just keep fightin' to stay cool on the streets
I've had enough, enough, enough
And this is my prayer, I swear
I'm as free as my hair
I'm a free as my hair
I am my hair
I am my hair"

hair??
how do you define the word "hair" actually?
anyway, different individual might come up with their personal definitions..
evry single of us free to have their own hairstyle..
and we can see vividly..
that people nowadays up to date with fashion..
they used to refer themselves as "fashionista"..

thus,
 mutual thing happen to our lives..
we are free to choose what path to be taken..
in what way we'll be living..
with whom we wanna live and spend the entire life..
the decision is in our hands..
grab it and nver let others seize it from you..
people might despise the way you're living..
but they dun have the right to plan a life for you..

you can be a what you like to be,
you can have what you wanna have,
you decide, not others!
you can have various preferences within you yourself..
all because, that life is yours <3

afraid of people,before they start spreading a bad side of you??
oh, gosh!
who cares!
people are like that, perhaps because they are on the peak of their jealousy..
so, keep making them envy is a way towards revenge..

so people,
what to afraid of..
let's live out loud!
enjoy Friday Night..
we'll go on the floor..
cuz, this life is all yours..

dedicated to lovely people like you..


2 comments:

  1. Hi friend...
    The ideas of getting ahead of people jealousy and gain self-motivation is really helpful(smile)
    It reminds myself not to let others to make me feel down..
    i like the terms"fashionista"
    Good entries buddy(smile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx buddy..need to think a lot tocome up with such entry..it's related to my life somehow =)

      Delete