regular stalkers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Obsession on Weight

i'm not forgetting about my personal time of writing in the blog nor to press 'DEL" and go for another media. It's just that lately was totally packed with "to-do lists". Hardly could find time for amusement where others done with their assignments. Btw, a bit relief after handing in the last piece of assignment in the past few day.
      lately, i was astonished by weight, i mean mine. A rapid increase was there, from 54kg to 56 kg. I doubted it at the first place where i have to recheck it for another time. And there i go!! 56kg was there! no doubt! not anymore..haha..i'm goin to tell my parents about this and it is must!! I bet, i'll b putting on weight after Hari Gawai..n it's guaranteed! i've no idea about this rapid change. uncertainty, whether this would help me to be healthy or the other way round. Hopefully, I totally healthy and praise to God to keep me healthy..ever after^^

No comments:

Post a Comment